The following is a living document and will be revised as the digital media advertising industry transitions into a more heavily HTML5 environment.
IMPORTANT: HTML5 bundle or total size of extracted files cannot be more than 1000 KB. All files must be sent in a .ZIP file containing the HTML for the ad as well as any of the other following file types:
- .SVG files are not accepted
- Each .ZIP file should represent one ad with clear labeling.
- The number of files included within the .ZIP file should be kept to a minimum, however all images must be local images, not referenced images, and should be part of the assets that comprise the ZIP file
- Any .JS .CSS and .HTML files that reference locally hosted files should not be minified
- Rich Media, including video, audio, & animation, is not accepted. Will require 3rd party hosted.
- No external jQuery references are allowed.
- Cannot rotate different creative within one html file. They must be broken out into separate units and will be rotated through the ad server.
- All components must be SSL compliant (https://).
IMPORTANT: All HTML5 expandable units require 3rd party tags unless noted otherwise. Pushdown units should be built using our template and guidelines. If HTML5 pushdown is more complex than our template or contains video, audio, & animation, it must be served through a 3rd party ad server tag.
IMPORTANT: When providing multiple creatives, please provide one zip file for each HTML5 creative.
If unit is not built within the requirements below it must be served through a 3rd party tag.
Only one clicktag can be tracked. If creative requires more than one clicktag, it must be served through a 3rd party tag.