What is it?
Pre-rolls are online video commercials that appears prior to viewing video content, it is typically :10 - :15 seconds in length. Conversely, post-rolls appear at end of the video content.
Submission Lead-Time: Creative files and click-through URLs must be submitted to Northstar no later than 5 business days prior to launch.
|Creative Unit Name
width x height
|File Size Limit
|Pre-roll||340 x 240||.mp4, .flv, .f4v||10 MB|
|Post-roll||340 x 240||.mp4, .flv, .f4v||10 MB|
File weight calculation: All files for the ad (.html, .js, .css, images, etc.) must be included as part of the maximum file weight calculation for all file load limits. Shared libraries are also included as part of the file weight calculation.
Expansion: Not Allowed for this unit.
3rd Party Hosted: Not Allowed for this unit.
Video & Audio:
- Med-high quality/Uncompressed video file.
- Video: Minimum 24fps. Above dimensions.
- Preferred file formats: *.flv, *.f4v and *.mp4.
- Length: 15 seconds (10-12 sec ideal)
- Video Controls: Skip functionality after 5 seconds.